Monday, August 19, 2013

Happiness Is A Choice


Or it will not be...
Phnom Penh-How do you define the word “HAPPINESS”? Does it refer to money, love or anything else?

“When I have money, I can buy what I want, and I will be able to go where I want to”, said by someone. Actually, people are ambitious. They possess unlimited desires. Regardless long or short period, most people thinking like someone mentioned above would feel the sense of happiness.

Similar to the above mentioned, a little girl I used to talk to said with slightly red face, “Once, my family’s finance came to the peak. The atmosphere at that time was marvelous. But everything changed after my parents' business bankrupt. Having no or little money is so miserable. Thus, having money is having smile and happiness.”
Love means everything not money!

 Does the Money actually buy or own the HAPPINESS?

“I think Money cannot buy happiness”, said by young boy. Why does he say like that? He added, “Though I was born in a rich family, I have never felt happy. Do you know why? My parents are business people; they work non-stop without having holiday. Sometimes, they even forget my birthday. I truly need caring from them." 

Is it having much money called happiness? 

It is not hard if I am asked to choose between money and love. I would choose LOVE.

You might say having no money, how can we survive or have happiness in the family?

Well! I will prioritize it then. Love should be happen first among entire family. Money is used as apart only to support the family. It is enough!!!


Happiness implies love. Comparing to Love as the spirit, Money is the physical human being. They formed LIFE and LIFE here mean “LIFE of HAPPINESS”. Here comes to the ends.

Happiness happens everywhere but not every time!




3 comments:

  1. Money full fit your needs in the society and especially to comfort your life.
    However Money is just a part of your love. Because you love, that's why you are trying to get it.
    YOu not only love money but also family, friends and nation. So, love is your real happiness.
    There is no wonder, Ms. Writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ខ្ញុំគិតថាវាបំពេញគ្នាទៅវិញទៅមក។ ជាឧទាហរណ៍៖ យើងមានលុយ យើងអាចទិញអ្វីៗដែលយើងចង់បានបាន តែសួរថាការស្រឡាញ់ពិតប្រាកដយកលុយទៅទិញបានទេ? មិនអាចទេ!នោះជាការគិតរបស់ខ្ញុំ។ ចុះការស្រឡាញ់? ពិតណាស់មនុស្សម្នាក់ៗគឺត្រូវការ សេចក្តីស្រឡាញ់ពីមនុស្សជុំវិញខ្លួន ជាពិសេសមនុស្សជាទីស្រឡាញ់! អញ្ចឹងតើមានតែការស្រឡាញ់ ហើយគ្មានលុយនោះ តើយើងពិតមានសុភមង្គលទេ? ខ្ញុំគិតថាមិនអាចទេ! បើសិនមនុស្សពីរនាក់ស្រឡាញ់គ្នានៅជាមួយគ្នា(ប្តីប្រពន្ធ)ដោយគិតថាលុយមិនសំខាន់នោះ ខ្ញុំគិតថា បានតែមួយរយៈទេ យូរៗទៅបើស្ថានភាពគ្រួសារកាន់តែលំបាកទៅ ខ្ញុំជឿថាក្តីស្រឡាញ់បែបរំសាយខ្លះហើយ ផ្ទុយទៅវិញប្រហែលជាអាចកើតមានបញ្ហាល្អក់កករណាមួយ ដោយសារជីវភាពគ្រួសារយ៉ាប់យឺន...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to read your comments. I've been thinking for the whole life of finding happiness as I'd met it since before I knew it. let me tell you something about this. When I was about 15, I thought that happiness came from anyone around me... anything around me...and then me, but till I turned 18, I changed my mind, then I turned 20, I changed it again... now I'm 24 but I've already changed it, and I'm gonna change it again soon while I'm turning 25. However, no matter how or why I change my mind... happiness exactly comes from my feelings, inside not outside, I myself not others, and the way I can get it is to share it only... money for me is just a thing that is used to accompany, to attache and decorate the moral of life but it's not a life. Thus to get it, my first and final choice it to make myself happy by let others bliss. That's gonna work and it works for me now.



    ReplyDelete