Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Commitment Underlying Strong Pillar

Phnom Penh-Do you believe in LUCK? How does “LUCK” help you in making decision and commitment?

[Different in colors serve the same goal]
As I have conducted a small survey, only few out of 15 people believe in luck.

Do you know why? Can you guess?

Probably, those few people might encounter some awesome events exceeding their ability or unexpectedly so that they feel it is because of miracle.

Of course, without any excuse, I used to hold this perspective when I was young. I thought that everything was a miracle. Plus, I always expected the things I wanted to come as I believed that sooner or later it would come. By just expecting something to come without taking any action, do you possibly think it would be coming?


 Well! “Never expected something would come if you did not take any action”, repeatedly said by me. Grown up to maturity, I have learnt from the environment surrounding so as not to expect in luck. 
Boat even needs gasoline, what about people? (Commitment?)
From time to time, after I decide on making thing to happen, I put more effort on it; I do not know when I could achieve it, though. To illustrate, I was willing to take part of IFL scholar majoring in English, and I tried to study hard as I spent a whole year for Bridging Course class. Never have it happened if I did not put much effort in it.


I referred, “Thinking and expecting regardless commitment and real action, the plan would be useless.”


Time flies fast, So do not wait!
The last message I want to send to you is that “Do not wait, Do it right now. The sooner, the better. The more you lose, the more you gain. Standing up at the lowest point, it does not as hurt as you have never had willing to stand up.” Commitment first and Luck may or may not come later.

1 comment:

  1. Great motivation ever!
    Thanks so much for this nice article. I do like reading your writing.
    Looking forward to reading more from you since i have learnt alot from your point of view.
    "Never wait, never give up, keep starting"

    Warmest,

    ReplyDelete